knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just a Lazy Sunday Morning





Well I am feeling soooo lazy today, but it is not meant to be. My parents are coming to town on their way to Nashville, so we are taking them to dinner, but you know how it is when your mother comes you MUST clean your house, even if it is already pretty tidy. DH has cleaned to bathroom so all I must do is make the bed and straighten up the kids room. I am hoping he will finish the kitchen at half time of the soccer game. I have been such a soccer widow since we got cable.....:( Well if it makes him happy though.







Knitting news.






Have I told you all how much I like the Lorna's Laces sock yarn...It is great. I have 6 skiens of it 2 of which have been knit into one sock or a half a sock, but it stripes by itself and everything.


The current Lorna's Project. Made out of Daffodil... not a bit of purple in sight, quite the change.








2 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I expect your system is in shock from the lack of purple.

    I thought I heard it calling out to me... please send purple!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sock is looking good! I am still hesitant to try the varigated stuff with the pooling issues and all. But maybe I'll get brave here in a week or two.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home