knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Friday, November 17, 2006

Updates

Well I know I've been a bad little blogger. Things have just been crazy around here. My husband is going to the hospital this morning to have a colonoscopy so I've been a bit distracted. I worry that they are going to find something bad, you know just crazy, he's fine but you know how it goes.

Yarn News
I love the Euroflax! It is sort of stiff but once you start working with it it just softens up. I will post a pic of the almost finished towel later. I am ready to just trust the yarn. :)
I have almost finished a sock in Lorna's laces shepard's sock yarn. It is very nice. I have also stumbled across some lovely sock patterns that I am using in the Knitting Vintage socks. I bought the book about six months ago, but never knitted anything out of it. I must say I am pleased.

My father has "sold" us his old truck, I don't know why but I'm strangely excited to be getting it. I've never owned a truck before. It will be an extra vehicle, but could be fun.

Well I've got to go to the hospital now. I will post project pics, etc. later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home