knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Thursday, September 28, 2006

useless, useless

After a fruitless day at the office, I came home to find out that the bitch is at it again. She sent the oldest one to us without her homework, she also neglected to give her any money to take on her field trip Saturday. We pay that useless woman enough money that she should be paying for everything, but the kitchen sink. Alas, she is a useless piece of shit so that is not a feasible option.

I am just very frustrated. Picture the constant demand of a grown child just standing there with an outstretched hand saying repeatedly, "give me more more more money" oh and you don't really need to see your kids, just give me money so that I can do whatever I want with them. She doesn't even help them with homework, does she really deserve a paycheck?????? I think not.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree.

    Our current judicial system is high on my list of things that need drastic overhauling when I complete my crusade of world domination (see Holly's blog).

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Stephani with no E said…

    People like her are the reason why people like me worry about being called a screaming shrew of an ex.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home