knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Monday, November 20, 2006

Projects new and old










I have successfully finished a couple of Xmas projects! I am soooo proud. They are the mittens and hat for stepchild #1. I have been knitting like a fiend tonight, because hubby's favorite soccer team is playing and I was coerced into watching the game, but it did have a good side. I finished a mitten in one go. Hubby has mono, apparently has had it for about two weeks. I wonder where he got it? He's blaming me because I had it years ago and supposedly you can be a carrier....who knows? At the hospital they told us he has that acid reflux problem and an inflamed stomach caused by bacteria....but no cancer. YEAH!

In further news, there are still several projects that need to be completed. One orphan sock made out of Lorna's Laces Black Purl.






One lovely hand towel made out of the luscious Euroflax Linen.





Finally, one Icarus Shawl from IK made out of Alpaca w/a Twist Fino a lovely silk/alpaca blend which is of course in purple....couldn't tell I like that color or anything..






2 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Newly Knitting said…

    Beautiful!!

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good news.
    My Dr. said he hoped I felt as well as my tests came out.
    Lovely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home