knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Secret Pal Rocks!

At the end of a hard day at the office, I was kinda just blue. Had laundry to do, housecleaning, etc waiting at home. But on my doorstep was a package. It was a box with my name on it. Wonderous things were inside, It was some Euroflax linen sport weight, in purple no less! The girls were dying laughing at me jumping up and down with excitment!! So I must say my secret pal rocks! Just want I was hinting for! (I'm sooo obvious wink! wink!)
I can't wait to cast this on, unfortunately I must do dinner first and put a load of laundry in, etc...but it will be cast on tonight! It came in the cutest little bag and with a note from my pal.
Thanks for bringing a smile to my face, I needed it today!


Pics

3 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea! I'm glad the yarn made it and you like the color!

    YSP9

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So pretty... want to touch the yarn... You will be bringing it next Wed. right? I mean you wouldn't want to be a yarn tease or anything - Steph

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Secret Pal,

    I've missed your posts! How are you doing? What's new??

    I hope that you will enjoy a great thanksgiving next week!

    Love,
    YSP9

     

Post a Comment

<< Home