knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Friday, October 27, 2006

Success!


Yeah I have finished yet another knitting project this week. The first was some fingerless mitts for my secret pal who got sent a package today. It was called Warm and Woolly...it had fingerless mitts, a skein of Bearfoot, a sheep tape measure and some Bigelow tea. Hopefully she will like! Anyhow here is the finished rug from Mason-Dixon knitting.

I admit to wanting something else to complete a project from there....I would like some Euroflax sport weight linen yarn...the 235 yd skein would be perfect to do a hand towel....wish, wish.....

Another cute pic, DH found Dixie and Rascal all curled together in the big doghouse this afternoon, in a fit of sisterly bonding...must post the cute pics.

Rascal Dixie

2 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Adorable dogs!!!

    Congratulations on your latest project! It looks beautiful. I'm sure that you Secret Pal will love the mits!

    I hope that you are having a great day today!

    Much Love,
    Your SP9

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope I caught your hint in the right color.......watch your mailbox (and don't look at any packing slips!!! wink, wink)

    Much love,

    Your SP9

     

Post a Comment

<< Home