knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tired, neeedsss sleep

The kids were soooo loud this morning. The youngest just doens' t have any concept of quiet. I keep trying to tell DH that they are being loud but he just can't seem to understand. I finally get the chance to sleep in today and couldn't, its very frustrating. The kids just don't seem to care that someone is sleeping in the house. Bitter party of one here.

Anyway, I just can't seem to get up the gumption to finish the neck on the pink noro sweater. The will just eludes me. I must perserve and finish it. It is soooo gorgeous, (if I do say so myself.) I have about fifteen minutes before I have to leave for work. I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm ready and there is time to spare. I'm usually rushing out the door with my makeup bag trying to do the makeup going 70 down the Gene Snyder. What a difference an hour makes....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Stephani with no E said…

    I can vouch for the early kids thing. However, with practice you too can learn to tune them out. Hey, god made cartoons for a reason right? Welcome to the wonderful world of blogs! - S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home