knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The day after the day after

Yesterday was Saturday. However, it was the day from hell for me. We went to a birthday party Friday night and I got drunk. Not just a little drunk, stinking drunk. But never fear I paid for it afterwards. Saturday was hellish. I puked my guts out most of the day and my head felt like it weighed about 100 pounds. The only things I could do were lay on the couch and read or knit. (One is never too sick to knit.)

All is quiet at the moment on the Queen of Uselessness front. She hasn't thrown any hissy fits now for oh about 72 hours, an impressive record for her.

Almost done with the back of the noro sweater. Hopefully I'll have it done by the time the snow flies. I have also resolved to save up my blow money and buy a Charlotte's Web shawl pattern kit. I have wanted one now for a while, so I am using all my willpower not to spend my blow money frivolously, but to be strong in order to gain the coveted shawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home