knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Monday, September 04, 2006

she has backed off

Well the evil monster that my hubby calls an ex-wife is now trying to wheel and deal for this week she wants off. We're not having any of it! If we bargain for the girls birthdays now we will have to for the rest of the time that they are growing up. So now is a good time to put our feet down.

Anyhow back to the yarn that I got this weekend. As I said I got some purple (the best color as it is my favorite) sock yarn. Should make a great pair for this winter. The other wool that I got from Boonesborough, is rose in color and there should be enough for me to make a lace shawl out of it for the winter.

Pretty nice huh? Well the cone was the better buy. It was only $15 dollars...Well I'm off to knit, I wish I have to go to the grocery, do the laundry, and clean....oh the joys of coming back from a weekend away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home