knottootightlywound

A blog for knitters, stressed stepmothers and just general craziness

Sunday, September 03, 2006

UGGGGGHHHH!!!! IS SHE REALLY THAT STUPID!

Well after returning from a lovely holiday weekend with the hubby, we went around Kentucky today, Cincinnati yesterday, the delightful ex-wife has done it again. She has told us this evening that she is going to try and take the oldest child's birthday (which fell on our time) by using her vacation time.....does she really think we are that stupid...we wouln't realize what day the girl's b-day fell on????????????? She gets the whole following week for Fall Break,.......ughhhhhhhhhhhh! So this is going to set up a whole other drama...doesn't the stupid bitch realize that my husband has a right to occasionally have the kids on their birthdays as well as she does????? I think I need a drink. We have been muddling along nicely and what does the stupid woman do but again try and wiggle out of the rules of the court order? I am soooooo tired of these stupid tricks and games. I can only imagine what my husband feels. So I am going to go and comfort him and try and get some sleep as it is late.

OK enough with the rant. I did find some nice yarn though. Got some lovely purple Lorna's Laces in Newport, and some great rose colored handspun wool at Boonesbrough (I had to beg for this, as hubby thinks I have tooooo much yarn, but I feel that I have yet to reach SABLE so I am OK)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home